Read the following case study and write a 1-2 page summary based on the prompts that follow.
You are the president of the United States. You have learned that several countries are working together to obtain a constant growth in the money supply. This policy would regulate lending practices as well as the general supply of money.
Based on the facts, is this a good idea? Has it worked in the past? If so, under what conditions? Include the following information in your case study summary:
- An overview of the monetary terms involved.
- Key Issues or Problems.
- Alternatives that you can consider.
- A potential solution to your dilemma.
- Your conclusion on the case study.
- Provides a minimum of two sources.
- Paper is formatted and cited using APA formatting style.