After reading through the weekly journals for this course, write a final reflection of 750-1,000-words about your professional developmental progress as a result of this course and at this point in your degree program. Address the following questions in your reflection:
- Synthesize and integrate the key points in the current and previous readings. Describe an aha moment (an epiphany) you had while reading the textbook and/or the articles or a time when you had to stop and evaluate what was being said.
- Include a discussion about your prior beliefs about adequate progress. How have the readings altered your beliefs?
- Based upon your experience in education, how might you apply this content to a classroom and instruction?
- What are some additional areas within this subject that you may want to develop???
- Now that you have been introduced to the professional topics in this course, how might you find resources for them?
- How motivated are you to seek out more information on topics discussed in this course?
- How have your professional abilities been enhanced at this point in your program?
- How have you applied what you have learned thus far?