Please review the following scenario, and then complete the tasks that follow.
After performing a survey of health needs in your community, you have decided to open a high quality, yet affordable home health care business, Home Helpers. Your business is to assist clients in performing tasks such as; cleaning, cooking, shopping, and medicine management.
As this is a new business, and the marketing budget is limited, you decide to develop a newspaper ad and a flyer to advertise.
· Create a new folder named Home Helpers on your computer.
· In the Home Helpers folder, create two subfolders named Advertisingand Flyers.
· Open a text editing application, such as WordPad or NotePad to create a short ad for your local newspaper that describes your business:
• Use the name of the business as the title for your document.
• Write a short paragraph about the business. Include a location, street address, and phone number.
§ Please use fictitious information
• After the paragraph, type your name.
• Save the document with the filename Newspaper Adin the Advertising folder, then close the document and close the text editing application.
· Open a Windows Explorer window, and navigate to the Advertising folder.
· View the contents in at least three different views, and then choose the view option that you prefer.
· Copy the Newspaper Ad.rtf file, then paste a copy in the Flyers folder.
• RTF is the file extension which identifies Rich Tech Format type of files.
• RTF is the default file extension for files created in text editing applications.
• If you use Word to create the file, change the file type from .doc or .docx to rtf by clicking the arrow by the “Save as Type” field.
· Rename the copy Newspaper Ad-Backup.rtf, then close the folder.
1. Create a zip file of the Home Helpers folder.
2. Rename the zip file to: HS115- ##-Student Last Name-Working with Zip Files